Our Almeria watermelon stands out for its flavor and refreshing action. Nowadays it is cultivated mainly in Asia, although Africa, Europe and North America also have outstanding productions. The cultivation of this plant dates back 4 thousand years.
- It can contain up to 90% water.
- There are those that reach 15kg in weight.
- The pulp is sweet, juicy, refreshing and yellowish or reddish in color.
- 25% of the daily vitamin C of adults.
- Rejuvenates the skin.
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Reduces exhaustion.
It contains a high amount of vitamins and antioxidants, mainly A, B and lycopene, which is the colorant that dyes the watermelon red or pink.
By consuming watermelon, we will quench thirst and dehydration and we will strengthen our body's defenses.
It allows the elimination of excess water from our body and is suitable for weight loss diets, gout and arthritis.
Rich in minerals, especially manganese and potassium, necessary for the formation of bones and for the nervous system....