Currently there is a wide range of watermelon varieties, which are classified by different agronomic characteristics, such as rind color, fruit size, shape, taste, etc. Seedless watermelon varieties are also cultivated.
- It can contain up to 90% water.
- There are those that reach 15kg in weight.
- The pulp is sweet, juicy, refreshing and yellowish or reddish in color.
- 25% of the daily vitamin C of adults.
- Rejuvenates the skin.
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Reduces exhaustion.
Watermelon contains a high amount of vitamins and antioxidants, mainly A, B and lycopene, which is the colorant that dyes watermelon red or pink.
By consuming watermelon, we will quench thirst and dehydration and we will strengthen our body's defenses.
It allows the elimination of excess water from our body and is suitable for weight loss diets, gout and arthritis.
Watermelon is rich in minerals, especially manganese and potassium, necessary for bone formation and for the nervous system...